Monday, January 11, 2010

What do you do on Jan. 2nd when it is 75 outside…eat a Sonoran dog!


It was a beautiful day on Jan 2nd with the weather being 75°. Patrick had given all of us a certificate for Christmas to get a Sonoran dog. This is a hotdog that is wrapped in bacon and stuff in a soft bread bun with beans, onions, tomatoes, jalapeño sauce, mustered, and mayonnaise. We went and got our hotdogs at the restaurant and ate outside. I did not think I was going to eat all mine so gave half of it to Bryce but it was so yummy that I wished I hadn’t. They were good; one would do me a long time. I mean I was full but wanted more of that good Mexican hotdog! Spanish food is very different then what I am used to but I like it, I do.

If you come visit me I will take you there too!



Me and my mexican soda

1 comment:

  1. Looking great Grandma!!! Hope you are well! I'm so jealous!!! It's snowing pretty hard here in DC!

    ReplyDelete